Forum Rover MG Communauté Francophone

• 28 Mars 2024, 14:20:31
  • Bienvenue, Invité
Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Venez vous inscrire sur la carte de France du Forum

Auteur Sujet: 2015 mg party in the dolomites  (Lu 7189 fois)

chrisco59

• Nouveau fan MG Rover
  • Évaluation: +0/-0
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
2015 mg party in the dolomites
« le: 30 Décembre 2014, 16:13:40 »

Pardonez - moi si je vous ecrit en Anglais!

Hi,

I wish to extend an invitation to you all to join us in June 2015 for the 3rd Dolomites MG Event, which will be based in a small village near Bolzano – The South Tyrol, which is where I live and use daily my MG ZR.

The event as always is open to all Mg owners from everywhere we usually have a good turnout of MG models and nationalities.

I understand it is a long journey for you and I am sure that I have planned a very interesting and exciting driving event – it is not a speed rally – to and around the Lakes and Mountains and hopefully including Stelvio and the Cortina area – hopefully snow and road repairs will be finished in time, after the winter!!

This will be all based in a village surrounded by orchard and vineyards – one hotel is a small castle!  From here MG’rs could extend their trip down to Florence or across to Pisa or return via Innsbruck or Bavaria, as we are handily situated.

The dates are Monday 1st June to Sunday 7th June 2015.  Entries are by 9th March 2015.

My contact details are below:

Christian Bianco   

email   = christian@discohustle.info   

phone   = +39 338 314 67 79

So, if you would be kind enough to circulate this amongst your friends I would be grateful.

Please, feel free to download all the informations that you will need from the following webpage:

http://mg-dolomites.info

Best Regards

Christian